ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO B.ED COURSES
1. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Masterís Degree of Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Kurukshetra University, C.D.L.U, Sirsa
Any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to are eligible for admission to the programme.
- There shall be no rounding off percentage of marks of the qualifying examinations from 0.5% and above to the next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- 45% marks for Blind / Physically handicapped and visually impaired candidates.
- Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed (Regular Course) in any case.
Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination conducted by M.DU,KUK, CDLU,Sirsa. OR BPS Mahila Vishva Vidyalaya
DIVISION OF SEATS
50% of the total seats in each college shall be reserved for Group-I i.e. Science & Arts with Maths group candidates. Other 50% seats shall be reserved for Group-II i.e. Arts & Commerce Group Candidates.
The seats which remain vacant in Group-I i.e Science and Arts with Maths- Groups can be converted in Group-II i.e Arts and Commerce and vice- versa. Such vacant seats of one Group will be converted in to same category (General or Reserved) of the other group and if still these seats remain vacant only then these will be converted in to general category. The vacant seats of SC categories in Govt. /Govt. aided/Maintained colleges of education will not be converted in to general category.